Well I hope that this works i have never done this and I don't consider myself computer literate by any means so we will see how it goes.
come on over...
15 years ago
Well This year I thought I would try the new rave and start a blog for our family. The kids grow up so fast and this way we will be able to share all the great memories with everyone.
Well I hope that this works i have never done this and I don't consider myself computer literate by any means so we will see how it goes.
Posted by Amanda at 2:04 PM
5 comments:
I think this will be pretty neat!!!
good luck with the blogging, it will be great fun to watch your family grow. You might even start a new craze in the family.
Lori and family
I'm proud of you Amanda! I couldn't even figure out how to leave a message! All these questions that I couldn't answer! Love to be able to see photos of your wonderful family and see what you've been up to. Thanks for sharing, Rhoni
What a great idea! And you have done a marvelous job!
That was my comment just before this one. Love you guys. Nana and Grandpa Jim
Post a Comment